Topic: Computer Technician Services
EQ: "How can a Computer Technician best provide service to a small business?"

Monday, September 30, 2013

Additional Post #2

So now were back from where we began, my supposed mentor hasn't contacted me in a long time, I've tried to call and email him, but I would get more replies. Instead of trying to keep reaching him, I think it'll be best to move on and find someone else considering it's time sensitive. Luckily I do know two, three people in my topic, but I'm not going to limit myself to it and I am open to what ever comes my way, I just need to ask around. For example, my best friend's mom owns a sort of type of novelty shop at the Montclare Mall, it's pretty cool, so I'm probably going to ask.

Considering I do go on with my current topic, I've been doing a lot of research on the A+ Certification after the first interview.

^How the 2013 A+ Certification looks like.

Where was mentioned that the A+ Certification is a good start for like a high school senior. My interviewee also lended me a text book specifically made to study for it. So I am strongly considering getting it, depending where I go from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment