Topic: Computer Technician Services
EQ: "How can a Computer Technician best provide service to a small business?"

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval


Content:

1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
- For my Independent Component 2, I would be creating a digital handbook, more of a guide, in establishing a good, and secure virus protection system for small businesses in all different set ups. I would include, singular computer and computers connected to a network. What to do if there's already an infection. Basically all the help you could need in dealing or preventing malware.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
- First off, to create this guide, I would need to conduct some deep research using quality sources. As I do this I would take notes of everything that will be going into the guide. Afterwards I will begin to create the guide itself. I plan to make it interactive, so the use of it will be smooth and simple. As I do this part, I will take screenshots and some video showing the process of me making it. The final product will also serve as evidence.

3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
- I thought that I will be a good idea to create this guide to teach myself on how to set it up, and along in the process learn about the different ways to set it up. The benefits and problems with each ones. Generally which set up is best for which style business. This will also tech me about all the various characteristics of the most common viruses because in order to get rid of viruses, first you must identify it and find patterns in the system such as errors when a certain program is triggered.

No comments:

Post a Comment