Topic: Computer Technician Services
EQ: "How can a Computer Technician best provide service to a small business?"

Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Literal
-Mentorship Log
-Tomas A. @ TnR Environmental 

Interpretive
What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
- Well, the most important thing I have gained of this experience would have to be, maybe the development of my own skills as a computer technician, or just as a person in general. I've learned that to be a computer technician, I need to be patient with myself, the machine, and the people surrounding me. In a situation where I was in a rush, which was many times, and I couldn't do anything about it, it was best to just remain patient and the person I was helping will also remain patient.

Applied
How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ? Please explain.
- The mentorship itself did not really provide me the answers to my essential question but it did open the doors and lead me to the pathway to the answers that I choose. A lot of my work required me to work with hardware. Including the CPU, Motherboard, RAM, and so on. I knew that ESD was a problem with computers I did not know how big of a problem though. All I knew is that I have to touch something metal before handling the insides. So I conducted research which lead to my second answer with a similar situation happening with my third answer regarding security.

No comments:

Post a Comment