Topic: Computer Technician Services
EQ: "How can a Computer Technician best provide service to a small business?"

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
-I'm not exactly proud of anything from it. I got in done in time, but I wanted to make it entertaining because I have a very boring topic and I didn't succeed in making it fun to watch.

2. Questions to Consider
a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE >>P<< AP CR NC

b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
-I deserve a P because I made all the meet all the P requirements. I got my Rough draft typed lesson plan in, in time and also the final one.I had everything prepared and set up on time and so on. I also meet the time requirement I believe.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
-I got it done it time, in other words, I didn't stay up past 12 am like other times.

4. (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
-I wanted the presentation to be more entertaining, but couldn't find the way to do it and didn't have enough time left.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
-With the book I am currently reading, it provides a list of traits a technician should have for the customer's benefit. I might reference that chapter as an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment