Topic: Computer Technician Services
EQ: "How can a Computer Technician best provide service to a small business?"

Friday, January 31, 2014

January Post

Ah hello there, how are you doing today? Good? Good. Well I'm doing alright. I've just been working on Independent Component 1. Speaking of Independent Component 1, what I am doing for it is studying to receive an A+ Certification (not to get, testing cost money and I'm not rich) and well what the certification represents is an all around understanding about computers. To start it off, I first practiced what I know, as a refresher kinda, regarding handling hardware, installing it and OS and so on. Here are three of the many pictures I took:

 A10-5800K CPU PLACED ON THE SOCKET
 
 IT'S ALIVE! OF COURSE THE SOFTWARE GAVE ME PROBLEMS THOUGH.
 
 MOTHERBOARD BEFORE PUTTING ON ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment